- A United States based global small engine manufacturing company with a facility in rural China had an immediate need to terminate a belligerent, abusive employee.
- The employee was rumored to be connected to one of China’s most notorious and dangerous mafias.
- Without the support of local law enforcement or adequate internal resources to react, both intelligence data and physical protection services were required.
- The client’s sense of urgency demanded prompt action, particularly because of the significant time zone variation.
- Despite the significant time difference, SocoSIX Strategies utilized its global network of security expertise and global intelligence technology resources to determine the validity of the employee’s alleged crime affiliation.
- The intelligence was compiled and analyzed while security teams were deployed to the facility, vehicles were staged accordingly and human resources personnel were accompanied to escort the employee from the premises.
- The entire situation was resolved within 24 hours from when the client initiated the request for assistance.
- Because SocoSIX Strategies was able to provide rapid, comprehensive service with impeccable execution, the threatening employee was safely removed without disrupting production, impacting morale or attracting negative attention.