- A fortune 500 client in the manufacturing industry with an expanding presence in China requested armed executive protection and translation services for a newly assigned employee who had minimal experience in the region.
- SocoSIX Strategies carefully considered targeted threats and crime rates with regard to American ex-patriots in the area and determined that the request was excessive and not financially sustainable.
- A more practical, economical service package was proposed.
- The client was matched with a trained, unarmed driver and a bilingual local liaison whose capabilities exceeded language barriers and afforded the client to successfully operate in a foreign environment.
- During the initial 60 days of service, the liaison was tasked with increased levels of responsibility that included employee performance assessment, of employees, interviews, and other tasks that supported the plant managers objectives.
- The cost-effective plan created by SocoSIX Strategies allowed the client to maintain full- time services at an acceptable level of risk.
- Because of the effective collaboration with the liaison, over $100,000 of stolen merchandise was recovered, which led to enhanced security measures throughout the plant.
- Customized security programs that include vetted bilingual security coordinators to facilitate travel and security operations from start to finish have been created for the client’s executives who travel in medium-high threat environments.