- A global technology company requested a risk and threat comparative analysis to support effective decision making with regard to a potential corporate expansion into one of three Latin American metropolitan areas.
- The request entailed addressing a spectrum of potential threats to enable executive leadership to make an informed decision on which location would pose the lowest organizational risk.
- An approach deeply rooted in field-proven intelligence operations, assessed criminal activity, cyber risk, transportation, health concerns and overall instability in each of the three metropolitan areas.
- The rigorous intelligence-led analytic methodology ensured objective assessments on each environment and focused on ground-level impacts that present potential risk to human assets as well as operational safety and disruption.
- A meticulous summary and calculated risk index brought greater context to true threats and risks in each area while providing actionable guidance for enhanced decision making.