- A global manufacturing company with operations throughout Latin America required transportation and travel protection for its executive and regional leadership.
- The company had very little security infrastructure for its sizable transportation needs and found managing multiple vendors to be problematic.
- SocoSIX Strategies enlisted its vast, vetted network, representing a variety of competencies, to conduct thorough advance work as necessary while discretely and professionally accompanying the client throughout medium to high risk environments.
- Proprietary assets and precisely prearranged itineraries were used to ensure both efficiency and confidence.
- The efficient and innovative approach used by SocoSIX Strategies resulted in the implementation of a customized executive protection, secure transport and investigative surveillance program that continues to provide the client with a single convenient and economical security resource throughout the region.