- A luxury retailer with a facility just across the United States border in Mexico, received a photo of a kidnapped employee in an unknown location that included a ransom message.
- In addition to a recovery plan, the retailer required an immediate assessment of liability, ethical obligations and operational risks.
- A virtual kidnapping was substantiated and extortion was confirmed.
- Within 90 minutes, SocoSIX Strategies utilized its accessible network of high-risk operations expertise to connect the client with appropriate authorities and advise on how to engage the company’s Board of Directors.
- Because SocoSIX Strategies swiftly assembled teams that included a diverse range of expertise, the client was able to react to the threat on both internal and external levels.
- The client was connected with the applicable government entity to address criminal matters and was able to ensure operations continued without interruption.